Last updated: 13.05.2020
1. Before using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By registering a Player Account with the website you confirm your consent with the Terms and Conditions. The website www.champagnespins.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 131879 and registered address at Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park , Curaçao, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, with registered address at 2 Kolonakiou Street, West Block, 1st Floor, Office/flat 101, Agios Athanasios, Postal Code: 4103, Limassol, Cyprus. Direx N.V. is officially registered by the Government of Curaçao as an Information Provider legally authorised to conduct online gaming operations from Curaçao. Remote gaming licensing and supervision is provided by Antillephone N.V.
2. Registration at and visits to the Casino are a confirmation of your agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
3. These T&Cs constitute a binding agreement between You and champagnespins.com.
4. You must read these T&Cs carefully in their entirety before clicking on the “I accept terms and condition” button. If you do not agree with any provision of these T&Cs you must not use or continue to use the Website.
6. Where we make changes to the Terms and Conditions, which shall be notified to you in advance by email or by placing a notice on the Website, the player must re-confirm acceptance before starting to play, otherwise it is considered as new Terms and Conditions are accepted by the player.
7. Please bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time. NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America and the United Kingdom.
In addition to the above, Jumanji, emojiplanet, Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motörhead and Conan are not available in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia,China, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Planet of the Apes Video Slot is not available in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
Vikings Video Slot is not available in the additional jurisdictions: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, Ecuador, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uganda.
Narcos Video Slot is not available in the following territories: China, Indonesia, South Korea.
Additionally, Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man), are only available in the following territories: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
8. Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Arabian Nights): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
9. Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX(NextGen).
10. You will not be able to use the services of the Casino if you have not reached the age of majority, the minimum age is 18. The Company reserves the right to ask for proof of age from.
11. You will not be able to use the services of the Casino if gambling or online gambling activities are prohibited in the jurisdiction of your country or country of your location.
12. Users from the following countries and their territories (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: United States of America, Gibraltar, Jersey, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Israel, Lithuania, Dutch West Indies, Curacao, Serbia and Slovakia. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
13. It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to inquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
14. In order to start playing at the Casino, you will need to register and set up a gaming account with the Casino.
15. During the registration process, you will fill out a special form. You are required to fill it only with the correct and reliable information. Among other things, it requires you to specify your email address. Be sure to specify the address of the real and utilized email, otherwise, you may have problems with password recovery.
16. You are also required to come up and fill in the "Username" and "Password" fields. Do not disclose this information to anyone. The Casino is not responsible for your loss of these details, as well as for any actions of third parties who have received this information from you in any way.
17. You are allowed to have only one Member Account. Only one Account for each household, IP, or PC, is allowed. If you attempt to open more than one Member Account, all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets may be voided. Also, any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account. If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the Manager at email@example.com. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed. If you notice that you have more than one registered Member Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member account being blocked for access.
18. Using a proxy, VPN, or other artificial means of spoofing your location is prohibited.
19. Champagnespins.com prohibits player collusion and does not allow any kind of robots and programmed devices to participate in game play. Champagnespins.com reserves the right to void any game play which results from the use of robots and/or programmed devices.
20. An inactive (dormant) account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for twelve (12) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your account, if less) as long as the balance of your account remains positive. You authorize the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account at the beginning of the month following the day on which your account is deemed inactive, and at the beginning of every subsequent month that your account remains inactive.
21. Champagnespins.com reserves the right to refuse to register an Account or close Your Account. However, all virtual funds within Your Account will be returned and all contractual obligations already made honored.
22. Upon requesting a self-exclusion, champagnespins.com will immediately close that account and prevent the player to play on that particular account. It's the player's responsibility to notify champagnespins.com of any other accounts the player might have and promise not to open any other accounts. champagnespins.com will make reasonable efforts to try to prevent the opening of new accounts but it's the player's sole responsibility to make sure no other accounts are created. champagnespins.com cannot be held accountable for potential losses on other accounts.
23. As a player, you have the opportunity to put a loss limit on your account (among other limits). To clarify the functionality of this limit, the loss is based on the deposit made by the player and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If a player for example deposits €50, has a loss limit of €10 and the player goes on and wins €1,000, the player can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it's based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
24. Kindly note that due to the nature of Bitcoin and all other crypto-currencies, deposit limits are not possible for this particular currency. We do offer the facility to take a break from gambling and if you need any help applying this, we kindly ask you to contact us.
25. For transaction security, we use SSL encryption. All customer data will be treated as confidential and will not be sold to third parties.
26. Kindly note that withdrawals have to be made to the same method that you deposited with.
27. The Casino reserves the right to transfer winning funds in a way different from the payment method specified by the Gambler.
28. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence.
29. The website allows playing for BTC, USD, EUR,CAD, PLN, ZAR, RUB, AUD, NOK, SEK, LTC, BCH, ETH and DOGE. You must choose one currency as the currency of your account. Any payments received in a currency other than the one chosen by you as the currency for your account will be converted into the currency chosen by you as the currency for your account at the prevailing exchange rate. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by you.
30. The player who uses BTC or any other crypto currency can play all the games available on the website except the games from NYX and NetEnt.
31. The gaming account can be replenished in any way available at the Casino website at the time of replenishment.
31a. The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as various alternative payment methods. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
32. In case of replenishment of the gaming account with the currency other than the currency specified by the Gambler when registering, all conversion fees are paid by the Gambler.
33. The minimum amount of replenishment of the gaming account per transaction is EUR 40 / USD 40 / AUD 40 / CAD 40 / NOK 400 / SEK 400 / ZAR 600 / RUB 3000 / PLN 180/ 0.025 BTC or equivalent in crypto currency. The maximum amount of replenishment of the gaming account per transaction is EUR/USD 4,000 or equivalent in other fiat currencies, 20 BTC, 100 ETH, 500 LTC, 100 BCH and 3.500.000 DOGE in crypto-currencies.
34. Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed.
35. Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is EUR 20 / USD 20 / AUD 30 / CAD 30 / NOK 200 / ZAR 300 / RUB 1500 / PLN 90/ 0.0025 BTC / 0.025 ETH / 0.15 LTC / 0.020 BCH or 3500 DOGE .
36. You may only use your own personal credit/debit card or other payment methods to fund your Account. The name appearing on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on your Account.
37. Players from Norway, Turkey, Singapore, Argentina, Canada and Germany depositing via card will have the deposited amount displayed on their bank statement in EUR. Additional conversion fees might be charged by your bank.
38. You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that: all payments made to Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled.
39. The period for processing withdrawals is 24 hours. Withdrawals are paid Monday thru Friday.
40. Date of receipt of money on the Gambler's accounts outside of the Casino depends exclusively on banks and payment systems, to accounts of which the funds are withdrawn.
41. Notices for withdrawals must be made via the Website. The Company will not accept withdrawal demands made by live chat or by electronic mail. Employees of the Company are not permitted to bypass these instructions.
42. The Casino reserves the right to check your identity prior to processing payouts and to hold any refund or withdrawals. The Company may also request You to provide legal identification documents including certified copies of passports, national identity cards or any other form of identification the Company shall deem fit at its own discretion. In the event that You have deposited funds using credit cards or in the event that the withdrawal shall be to a credit card, the Company may request for copies of the front and back of the said credit card. The Company strongly encourages that in such cases You ensure that only the first four (4) digits and the last four (4) digits of the card are visible for Your own protection. CVV/CVV2 number at the back of the card, should not be visible. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user Account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email.
43. In order to verify player`s account casino management require documents in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents. We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account. This could include (but is not limited to) a selfie with a document or form of identification.
44. It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all documents as a part of the KYC process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided may result in a confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
45. We reserve the right make a phone call to the number provided in your member account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Until the account is fully verified, no cashouts will be processed. In case the provided phone number is incorrect, missing or false or the player will not answer the phone call, we reserve the right to confiscate your winnings and/or disable your member account. We'll make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two weeks, the funds will be retained by Champagnespins Casino, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
46. Max Withdrawal per transaction is 4000 Euro.
47. If you win more than 5 Bitcoins or equivalent in virtual money or €15,000, we reserve the right to divide the payout into monthly installments of 5 BTC or €15,000 until the full amount is paid out. Due to restrictions of the payment processor, the minimum withdrawal amount processed via Wire Transfer is 1000 €/$ or equivalent in players currency. The maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 7,500 €/$ per week and 15,000 €/$ per month, unless otherwise specified in the Terms & Conditions of a specific promotion. Exceptions may be made to players with a higher VIP level, if any, at the Casino’s sole discretion. All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
48. The Company reserves the right to charge a fee of 5 % (minimum 10 EUR) of the balance for withdrawals of funds that have not been put into play.
49. Please mind that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro.
50. If You do not log onto Your Member Account via the internet, using Your "User Name" and "Password" for a period of one (1) year, all balances may be removed from Your account after a notification has been sent to the registered email address.
51. Champagnespins.com is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Bitcoin and any Fiat currency. However, for countries where credit card nor bank transfers are available which includes (but is not limited to) countries such as Italy, Belgium and Canada. An exception from FIAT currencies to BTC can be made.
52. Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed.
53. The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services (including fiat-crypto exchange) will be offered at any time.
54. In order to make a withdrawal, a player playing with traditional currencies (EUR, AUD, USD, CAD, NOK, SEK, RBL, ZAR, PLN) must play through active deposited amounts at least once prior to withdrawal. Players depositing from a BTC Wallet or equivalent in crypto money (including BTC converted to EUR) need to play through active deposited funds at least 3 times prior to withdrawing due to a higher risk of fraud. If you are a table games player, 10x needs to be wagered, regardless of currency. If a player exchanges VIP points for cash this cash will need to be wagered 3 (three) times before you are able to withdraw any part of these funds. This procedure is in line with anti-money laundering practices. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of the player’s residence.
55. The Gambler fully understands the provisions contained in this Agreement and is obliged to comply with them.
56. The Gambler ensures that their age is 18 or older, but sufficient to participate in gambling, according to the legislation of the country of their residence.
57. The Gambler acknowledges that their details in the personal account of the Casinos are correct.
58. The Gambler acknowledges that they have only one active gaming account with the Casino.
59. The Gambler is obliged not to disclose the login details of their gaming account to third parties and not to allow the third parties to gamble at the Casino through their gaming account.
60. The Gambler is responsible for the security of the gaming account access data, as well as for the security of accounts in social networks that are used for gambling at the Casino.
61. The Gambler confirms that they are not a Casino employee or a relative of a Casino employee.
62. The Gambler is responsible for all actions taken at the Casino through their gaming account.
63. The Gambler acknowledges that they are aware of the risk of losing money in the course of gambling.
64. The Gambler assumes the obligation not to carry out illegal financial transactions, the legalization of proceeds from crime, and any other operation in violation of applicable law, through the Casino.
65. The Gambler acknowledges that they do not use the funds for third parties to replenish the Casino account.
66. The Gambler agrees that the Casino has the right to require additional verification of their identity or their actions at the Casino website.
67. The Gambler understands that the Casino has the right to cancel their bets if:
68. The Gambler agrees that if they broke these rules or the Casino has reasonable grounds to assume that the Gambler has violated the rules, the Casino reserves the right to suspend their gaming account, cancel the bets, refuse to pay the winnings or use the funds on the Gambler’s gaming account for compensation of its own losses resulting from the actions of the Gambler.
69. If a double spend is detected in the Gambler for Bitcoins, the account is disabled, all the funds in the Gambler's balance are seized in favor of the Casino.
70. Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately Champagnespins .com. Should the user fail to fulfill the obligations stated in this clause, Champagnespins .com has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
71. Champagnespins reserves the right to reject or limit wagers. The user is not permitted to wager an amount exceeding his/her personal account. Wins are credited to the personal account of the user.
72. Should the Casino become aware of any user who has accepted the bonus or a promotion with the sole purpose of creating a positive expected value on bonus return by using known practices aimed at securing a cash out of said bonus or at any way try to take advantage of bonuses received by Champagnespins, then Champagnespins will enforce immediate confiscation of winnings and closure of the account with the right to withhold any further withdrawals. An example of advantage play would be delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
72a. The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and utilizes various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
• chargeback transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
• creating two or more accounts
• other types of cheating
or becomes a bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform applicable regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
72b. The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Any player who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers or other promotions agrees that Company reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses, for the reasons of:
• use of stolen cards;
• creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions;
• providing incorrect registration data;
• any other actions which may damage the Casino.
72c. The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s) who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or change any games or events being offered on the Website.
73. You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for Champagnespins.com to collect and otherwise use Your personal data in order to allow You access and use of the Website and participation in the Games.
74. Champagnespins.com hereby acknowledges that in collecting Your personal details as stated in the previous provision, We are bound by the Data Protection legislation. Champagnespins.com will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
75. Champagnespins.com will only use Your personal data to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to Your participation in the Games. All members of the staff shall have access to Your personal data for the purpose of performing their duties.
76. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests in relation to Your participation in the Games. You hereby consent to such disclosures. As an individual, you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by Champagnespins.com by submitting your request in writing. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by Champagnespins.com. In any case, if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
77. In order to make Your visit to the Website more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Website and to improve the service, Champagnespins.com collects a small piece of information sent from Your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict Your use of the Website.
78. We may also inform you of changes, new services and promotions We think that You may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing data you may opt out of such service through the member account.
79. You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
80. Complaints are handled by the support department and escalated in the organization of Champagnespins.com in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
81. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
82. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
83. When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
84. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
84a. In the unlikely case where a wager is confirmed or a payment is performed by us in error, the Company reserves the right to cancel all wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake by re-settling all the wagers at the correct terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
85. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Champagnespins.com, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
86. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Champagnespins .com, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
87. If You breach any provision of these T&C’s. Champagnespins.com has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them. Champagnespins.com reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Member Account, withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.
88. You acknowledge that. Champagnespins.com shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated. Champagnespins.com’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
89. All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.